Tiramisu without eggs
About this Recipe
A lighter variant of tiramisu without eggs, perfect for people that have an allergy and don’t like raw eggs.
This dessert is amazing either way, perfect if you have people over or for after dinner.
- 300 grams savoiardi cookies or ladyfingers
- 250 grams mascarpone cheese
- 100 grams sugar
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 30 grams cocoa
- 350 ml coffee
- 50 ml milk or a splash of your favorite alcohol (I use Baileys or Kahlua).
- a sprinkle of love
- In a bowl mix mascarpone with sugar.
- Add the whipped cream and gently mix everything together until is very creamy and smooth.
- Make the coffee, pour it in a deep plate, add the milk or alcohol, dip the cookies in the warm coffee both sides for few seconds.
- Put the cookies in the dish, this will be the base of the tiramisu.
- Spread over half of the mascarpone cream and sprinkle with some cocoa and chocolate flakes.
- Cover with another layer of cookies dipped in coffee.
- Now spread the other half of the mascarpone cream.
- Level everything and sprinkle some cocoa and put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Buon Appetito