My daughter had a play date today so I decided to make these delicious potatoes smile patty.
The kids absolutely loved them and it was super easy to make them, I highly raccomend to make them with your children it will be fun for them to shape the eyes with a straw and the smile with a small spoon.
You can make this delicious dish in 1 hour, they cook in the oven so you don’t need to fry them and you can serve them with ketchup and mayo or any kind of sauce.
Challenge your self and make them for your kids and family.
Ingredients for 20 smiling Chips:
- .350 grams potatoes
- .1 tablespoon flour
- Boil the potatoes and mash them and put them in a bowl.
- Add now the flour, salt and mix everything together.Pour your mixture on your working surface covered with parchment paper,cover it with another sheet of parchment paper and roll it out with a rolling pin 1 cm height.
- Now its time to call your kids so with a cookie cutter make the face shape, with a straw make the eyes, with a teaspoon make the smiley face.Put the face in the oil and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Put the smiling chips on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and put them in the oven, If necessary redo the eyes and the smile with the straw and the spoon.
- Bake them at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Serve them with any kind of sauce that you like.