Kale is very popular these days. It’s full of vitamins and minerals and it’s considered a super food. I try to buy it often because the benefits of this vegetable are amazing: boost your immune system, detoxifies, makes your skin and nails healthier and more. This is my kids favorite recipe.
- A bunch of chopped kale
- 3 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of white balsamic vinegar (if don’t have that use white vinegar mixed with 1 tablespoon of sugar)
- 1 pinch of salt
- A sprinkle of love (DO NOT ever forget that)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350
- Put the kale in a bowl and season with salt and oil. Give it a good mix with your clean hands.
- Put it now into an oven tray lined with baking paper and bake for 15 minutes . I suggest to check the kale because it can burn very easily.
- Enjoy and stay healthy!
- Buon Appetito
thank you we love it