About this Recipe
I fall in love with this cake! I had a cooking class over Spring Break and I decided to make this delicious cake with the girls. The result was amazing, the house smelled divine and the cake tasted really good even the day after. We had it for breakfast and it was very satisfactory.
Try to make it maybe with your kids or your friends, don’t forget to build some precious moments in the kitchen and most important don’t forget THE SPRINKLE OF LOVE.
- 80 grams butter room temperature
- 270 grams flour
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 125 grams sugar
- 180 grams orange juice
- 10 grams baking power
- Orange zest of 2 orange
- A sprinkle of love
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Take 2 orange and peel of the zest after that squeeze out the juice.
- In a bowl put the butter and the sugar and with a mixer mix until is nice and smooth!
- Add one at the time the eggs and the orange zest and the flour! When the cake batter absorbed all the flour add the orange juice.
- Mix, put it in a baking pan previously buttered and cook it at 340 for 30/35 minutes!
- Buon Appetito