APPLE CAKE WITH COCONUT FLOUR AND CHOCOLATE
About this Recipe
The first cake that I have made in 2018: Apple Cakewith Coconut and chocolate!
The recipe belongs to one of my husband aunt that passed away in 2017 sadly! She was an amazing woman and a superb cook! I wish I will be like her.
The cake is amazing, not too dry and very delicious!
The recipe required 3 eggs but I just had 2 in my fridge this morning so I used half banana mashed( that is one of the things that you can use to substitute eggs in recipe)!
Here the recipe all in grams( if you don’t have a scale and you like to bake you should consider buy one)
- 150 grams flour
- 100 grans sugar
- 3 eggs
- Half glass milk
- Baking powder 2 teaspoon
- 4 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 apples
- 2 tablespoon chocolate grated
- 80 grams butter
- A sprinkle of love
- Cream 50 grams of butter with half of the sugar.
- Add the eggs one at the time and mix, add the milk and mix.
- Add the flour mixed with baking powder! Mix and add the coconut and the chocolate grated!
- Put the cake batter in a round cake pan covered with parchment paper and add the apple already slice all around! Put now the rest of the butter and sugar on top of the apple!
- Bake at 325 for 50 minutes.
- Buon Appetito